This is an exciting virtual inter-club challenge, with Blackwater, Cobh, Cork, Kinsale, Mallow, Midleton, Schull, Watergrasshill & West Cork Tri clubs all competing to be crowned the fastest club on the continent of Cork!
- Objective: Fun initiative to be crowned Corks fastest tri club.
- Date Anytime over May Bank holiday weekend 1st – 3rd May
- Distance 20km Bike and 5km run
- Bike course – Participants can pick any 20km flat course – Must be out and back or loop.
- Run Course – Participants can pick any 5km course. Must be out and back or loop
- Run must start within 10mins of bike
- Duathlon must be completed individually. No pairs or groups as part of current restrictions and normal duathlon drafting rules.
- Open to current members of participating tri clubs
- No one way/downhill or virtual courses allowed
- Participants submit their results to their club with proof of completion by Monday 3rd May. Each club will be responsible for identifying the 5 fastest males and females.
- proof of completion either via Garmin, Strava or some other verifiable method which includes a map with time and date when cycle and run were completed.
- The Fastest Club will be the quickest total time of BOTH 5 male and female members submitted. Clubs must provide 10 entries to be valid.
Winning Club will be announced by the 5th May. The winning club will get KUDOS and bragging rights!
Cork Tri members who plan to compete: please send your proof by emailing email@example.com and you’ll also be entered into a SPOT PRIZE DRAW where two lucky ducks will go away with a E50 voucher.