This page is intended as a starting point for club members interested in learning about training methods/theory. The aim is to build on this as a resource over time.
If anyone has suggestions for additions or modifications to this page, please contact email@example.com
There are some great sites like Stickybottle and GCN that provide many videos and tutorials on all aspects of cycling. Below are a selection of a useful links:
- Velomati – The Rules
- Cycling jargon
- Riding in the wet
- How to get home when punctured and have no tubes
- How to dress properly for long winter rides
- Pre-ride checks
- How to ride in a group
- Anatomy of a bicycle
- What to take with you on a 100km ride
- Pedalling technique
- Up and over
- GCN 10 recovery tips
- GCN Bike cleaning
- How to use a foam roller
- Planning group rides
- Cyclingtips.au.com tips page
- 10 simple tips for climbing
- Good form and technique
- Speed vs. Aerobic endurance – what is holding you back?
- Kinetic Revolution resources
- Setting up your heart rate zones
- Alternative Beginner 13 week triathlon training Programme
- Of course, one of the best ways to learn is to show up to one of the club training sessions. There is a vast amount of experience built up within the club and, more importantly, people willing to share it. All you have to do is put on the gear and show up!
You must be logged in to post a comment.