Aidan Hammond (Level 3 Cycling Ireland Coach / Level 2 Coach Tutor) will run a bike skills workshop on behalf of Cork Tri Club
Starting Location: Lower Tiered Car Park – MUT Bishopstown
Cost: €5, CTC Members only
Sessions: Ride Leaders & Intermediate – 10:00-11:30am and Beginners – 12-1:30pm.
The sessions are aimed at those who want to advance their group cycling skills or learn to lead other riders.
The session will consist of:
- Group riding skills, 2 abreast, communications, up and over
- Looking behind while cycling
- Riding close to other riders, shoulder to shoulder, bumping off riders
- Eating and drinking while cycling and cycling in a group
- Cornering and proper technique
- Use of brakes, gears
- Cycling out of the saddle
- This will also include a short group spin of approx 30 mins
You must be logged in to post a comment.