CTC have arranged for Aidan Hammond (Level 3 Cycling Ireland Coach / Level 2 Coach Tutor) to run a bike skills workshop this Saturday the 12th Feb.
Starting Location: TBD but close to Cork City.
Cost: €5, CTC Members only
Aimed at those new to group cycling or nervous cycling in close proximity to other riders
The session will consist of:
- Group riding skills, 2 abreast, communications, up and over
- Looking behind while cycling
- Riding close to other riders, shoulder to shoulder, bumping off riders
- Eating and drinking while cycling and cycling in a group
- Cornering and proper technique
- Use of brakes, gears
- Cycling out of the saddle
Space is limited to 24
Registration is available here