Considering taking up Triathlon? Curious about joining a Club? Worried with half the year behind us that you might be too late?
For the balance of 2019, Adult membership fee for Triathlon Ireland (Race licence) & Cork Triathlon Club reduces by one third to the following:
- Triathlon Ireland: €43.30 Race Licence
- Cork Triathlon Club: €40 Membership fee
- Inclusion in a dynamic & outgoing club
- Access to quality coaching
- wide variety of training sessions, both free & subsidised
- training & social calendar of events
- a wealth of experience from other club mates
- train with others of similar ability & goals
- bragging rights when you smash your first/next tri!
So, if you are interested in joining our club, you can do so directly through the Triathlon Ireland Webpage.
In the event you have any questions, feel free to drop a message or even better if you’d like to come along meet us first, we do welcome guests to join a maximum of 3 club sessions (sign on required).
The next club training sessions are:
- Time Trial Tuesday, Cobh Cross, @7pm
- Wednesday Run, Mardyke track @7pm
- Sunday Cycle, City Hall, @9am