Last of the Junior aquathons this Thursday night at the Dock beach! This is the fourth of the series and has seen numbers growing week on week, come join us for the last night of fun!
The regular adult aquathon is directly after & will continue over rest of summer.
Any club members/parents available to help out with juniors on the night would be much appreciated. Please contact email@example.com let Adrian know.
- 6:20pm registration on beach
- 6:30pm Briefing, skills games & fun races
- Adult & parent helpers needed from 6:20pm.
We will use online timing again this week, please come early to register & get numbered. Late arrivals won’t be timed.
- 7:20pm registration on beach (everyone must sign on!) Come early & help with the juniors!
- 7:30pm Briefing & start sharp!
- Timekeepers (3 needed each wk) let John shaugs know if you are available
- Catherine, ………….., ………….
These aquathons are free to attend, open to CTC club members, other local tri club members & guests (everyone MUST Sign on). Children must be accompanied by parent.
Please take the time to read the linked TI Marshall/volunteer code of conduct