CTC’s winter training weekend takes place in Kenmare on the 22nd to 24th March.
The accommodation will be self catering houses, with a mix of twin & double rooms. CTC members only.
Overview of Program:
- 4:00pm onwards – check into houses @ Kenmare Bay
- 7:00pm Group run
- 8:30pm Evening meal & gathering in the Kenmare Bay hotel (optional)
We have 2 coaches for the Saturday only. The lead coach is Aaron O’Brien of Next Level Coaching, Aaron will be joined by an assistant coach for the day. They will run us through Swim, Bike, Run.
- Pool session (3 sessions, 12 per session, 45mins each, arranged by ability)
- Transition Practice (Beginners, numbers limited)
- Coached Bike
- 11am – 1.30pm (2 – 3 Groups)
- Lunch 2.00pm
- Coached Run
- 3.30pm (Drills / Activation Games / Run Session)
- 5pm (Lisa Stapelbroek)
- Dinner at The Boat House, Dromquina Manor
- 7:30pm, bus transport arranged
- 11:00pm, bus return to houses/Kenmare for further socialising!
There is no formal coaching planned.
- 9:30am Group ride (2-3 groups)
- 12:00pm Check out of houses, Lunch, depart for Cork