The spin from Douglas into the City Hall @ 9am last Saturday morning proved a touch more hair raising than I would have liked and so we revised our route to stay mainly on the roads… of a primary nature.
The forecast for this weekend is about one base layer warmer so hopefully we won’t encounter ice this time but it is still a possibility. Will hold off on choosing a route until we see conditions on the day. Safety is the main priority.
Leaving City Hall @ 9am