Wednesday Run January 14th (Beware Weather Warning)

runners2Run session for tomorrow night is scheduled for the usual time of 6:30pm meeting at the carpark opposite the Crow’s Nest pub.  The scheduled session is the usual warm up, running to the Industrial park on the Model Farm Road.  The set is 6x60m stride outs, then 5 x 5min tempo with 2 min easy recovery between.  The only caveat is that there is a severe weather warning from Met Eireann, while we don’t usually cancel for weather, there is no point in being stupid.  Please look at the FB page at 5:00pm tomorrow evening if the conditions are too bad we will cancel.  We had planned on having juniors at this session, given the weather warning we will postpone the junior start until January 28th.