We have provisionally booked the facilities at Tri Sport Lanzarote for the week of Sat Jan 31 to Sat Feb 7 for a warm weather training camp.
CTC will have exclusive use of the villa for the period of our stay and so all the facilities, including 25m pool can be utilised when and as we wish.
Included in our package
- Advice on Swim, Bike and Run routes
- Shared Accommodation in the villa
- Airport Transfers to and from Arrecife airport
- Training Transportation and Support, e.g. to local running track or up to volcanoes for off-road lava trails
- Use of all facilities – 25m heated pool (go pro video recording available), gym, games room, bike workshop
- On-site Bike Mechanic to help assemble bikes etc.
- Free Wi-fi and Sky TV
- Breakfast and Lunch for 7 days (included in price)
- Dinner for 5 nights including at least one BBQ night (included in price – 2 nights we go out to local Spanish Restaurants)
- Drinks during the week including on-tap filtered water, soft drinks, local beer and wine
- All aspects of your holiday managed for you by the proprietors
The villa can only cater for up to a maximum of 16 athletes at one time.
The intention is that this will be a self led training camp with training schedules provided by Harry Wiltshere, however the the proprietors can provide coaching assistance if required, at an extra cost.
The exact group discount that we receive is dependent on the numbers we get but this package will likely cost approximately €600 each. This does not include bike rental, though this service is also available at the villa.
Time is of the essence regarding this offer. Costs are rising as the weeks go by and availability is getting scarcer for an early training camp. If you are genuinely interested in attending this training camp, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If sufficient interest is expressed in the next couple of days, I will confirm the booking and set up a means of paying deposits. Then it will be a matter of the first come, first serve.