A mashup of well worn tracts of road this week spliced together with a few fresher sections, all with a strong WSW wind in mind. The route consists of mainly flat or gentle drags with just a handful of short, sharp shocks included.
Things to keep in mind as you prepare for your group spin this week:
- Steady! (Same effort…not speed…going uphill as downhill)
- 6-8 riders per group is ideal.
- No half wheeling
- Rotate the group every 90s-2min so that everyone is sharing the workload and no one is getting cold.
- If struggling, rotate through immediately to get off the front and conserve resources.
- Don’t rush the coffee and cake and the end!
Leaving City Hall @ 8:30am