Thanks to those who have expressed an interest so far in the Mountain Biking trip to the Ballyhoura Mountains on Saturday November 07th. This event is open to Cork Triathlon Club members together with Friends & Family.However, I do need more information in order to plan for this trip. Here are the details that I need before Friday 23rd October please:
1. Are you going?
2. Do you need to hire a mountain bike?
3. Last week I communicated that the start time would be 12 noon. However, due to day light saving it makes sense to meet at 11am in the Car Park.
4. Let me know by the end of this week (if possible) if you are interested in Mountain Biking. My email address is email@example.com.
Some information concerning the Ballyhoura Mountain Bike centre:
1. Tea/Coffee/chocolate vending machine are available on site
2. Showers are available. Cost is 2 euro per token.
3. Car Parking is available. Cost is 5 euro per day per car.
4. Mountain bike hire is 25 euro for Cork Tri Members & 35 euro for Friends & Family.
Here is the website for the Ballyhoura Mountain Bike trails:
Please note that the directions to get to the Ballyhoura Mountain Bike Centre are also contained on this website. Allow one hour to travel from Cork.